Thursday, November 18, 2010

Deer in the garden

There was a deer in the garden this morning, eating sunflower seeds off the picnic bench and table.

No pictures?

I grabbed the cell phone and could not get the camera to work (I have used it before).

I grabbed the scout camera, and at first I thought the batteries were dead but it turns out to be a more serious problem than that.

I grabbed the cell phone again and suddenly it worked and I took a couple of pictures.

Now I can't find a USB cable so I can transfer the pictures to the computer as per the following link:

http://www.technipages.com/copy-pictures-from-droid-x-to-computer.html

The USB cable for the scout camera does not fit the cell phone.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Verizon didn't give you a phone-to-computer cable when they sold you the phone?

Orthoclase said...

Sigh. It turns out they did. I did not realize that the cable for the charger detaches and functions as a USB cable.

Elizabeth said...

But now you know.